For Advisers & Wholesale Investors Only
Join Co-Founders Charlie Jamieson and Angus Coote for an interactive discussion on global bond markets and the economy.
The webinar will provide insight on how to navigate the disconnect between markets and the economy and highlight macroeconomic themes that capture our interest, including:
- How the global recession will play out and the economic outlook for the second half of 2020.
- Global Central Bank liquidity responses and the prospects for a European sovereign debt crisis – what more can the US Fed do and what are the major risks on the horizon?
- How will the deteriorating US/China relationship evolve as the US election approaches?
- The outlook for currency valuations.
- What investors need to consider with their fixed income allocation to provide the desired outcomes through the ongoing market volatility.
Date: Wednesday, 15 July 2020
Time: 12.30 pm - 1.15 pm (Sydney/Melbourne time)
Format: Interactive discussion with open Q&A
Charlie Jamieson, CIO, Jamieson Coote Bonds
Angus Coote, Executive Director, Jamieson Coote Bonds
Luke Mandekic, Distribution Director, Channel Capital